Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about Leeds & Grenville, and what opportunities for working, studying and investing await you. If you are interested in learning more about the Leeds & Grenville Immigration Partnership, we also welcome your questions.
About the Leeds & Grenville Immigration Partnership:
We are a group of organizations and individuals dedicated to assisting newcomers to Canada become involved, contributing members of our communities.
What we do is:
- bring together local individuals and businesses interested in the settlement and involvement of newcomers
- promote the region as a welcoming and highly desirable area in which to live, work and visit
- encourage local populations to be accepting and inclusive of cultural diversity
- refer newcomers to one of our partners who:
- offer personal guidance on immigration issues and processes
- provide English language classes
- link newcomers and local communities
- attend our meetings and join our steering committee
- smile at strangers, make them new friends
- invite a newcomer to social gatherings
- join the HOST program, coordinated through the TR Leger Immigrant Services/TR Leger Services aux Immigrants