Leeds & Grenville is conveniently located near major Canadian cities including: Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto. It is also within driving distance of Syracuse, New York and New York City. Driving to and from Leeds & Grenville is easy because of the major highways that run through the area. You can also travel to and from the region by bus, train, airplane, or boat.
Highway 401 is one of the busiest highways in Canada and it stretches from Windsor, Ontario to the Ontario/Quebec border. It goes through Leeds & Grenville and provides access to Toronto and other cities. Highway 416 provides access to Ottawa and begins in Prescott. There are also two international bridges that connect the region to the United States.
For a full road map of Leeds & Grenville, click here.
Leeds & Grenville is within one day's trucking time of 120 million consumers and 53% of the North American industrial market.
|MegaBus Canada operates a bus stop in Brockville at the southwest corner of Stewart Blvd at Jefferson Drive, beside the Kentucky Fried Chicken. There are daily trips to and from this bus-stop and Montreal, Toronto, and Kingston. For more information, including schedules, ticket prices, and how to book travel plans online, please visit the MegaBus Canada website.|
|VIA Rail operates train stations in Gananoque and Brockville. From these stations you can get direct trips to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and other Canadian cities. You can also catch connections to all other places in Canada, from the train stations in Gananoque and Brockville. For more information, including schedules, ticket prices, and how to book travel plans online, please visit the VIA Rail website.|
- The Brockville Airport accommodates light-cabin class and twin engine aircrafts. It has a 4,500 foot runway and is frequently used by business and chartered flights.
- The Rideau Lakes Aerodome is a small facility used predominantly by private flyers with small planes for leisure flights.
Nearby international airports
Leeds & Grenville is also close to several international airports. If you are arriving from another country, you can fly to one of these airports, and then travel by car, bus, and/or train to your destination in Leeds & Grenville.
International airports nearby include:
- Ottawa International Airport (approximately a 40 – 90 minute drive away from anywhere in Leeds & Grenville)
- Montreal – Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (approximately a 2 – 3 hour drive away from anywhere in Leeds & Grenville)
- Montreal – Mirabel International Airport (approximately a 2 – 3 hour drive away from anywhere in Leeds & Grenville)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (approximately a 2 – 3 hour drive away from anywhere in Leeds & Grenville)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (approximately a 3 – 4 hour drive away from anywhere in Leeds & Grenville)
|The region of Leeds & Grenville is on two major bodies of water: the St. Lawrence River and the Rideau River. You can access the municipalities of Gananoque, Leeds & the Thousand Islands, Front of Yonge, Brockville, Elizabethtown-Kitley, Augusta, Prescott and Edwardsburgh Cardinal from the St. Lawrence River. You can access the municipalities of Rideau Lakes, Merrickville-Wolford and North Grenville from the Rideau River and its connected lakes.|